index sitemap advanced
site search by freefind

 

Tweet  


White Star Liner SS Magnetic

WSL Magnetic 1891-1935

Magnetic was built by Harland and Wolff as a passenger tender. (A smaller ship used to ferry passengers to a larger ship that is unable to dock in close to port.) Sold in 1932 and scrapped in 1935.


Return to Fleet List      Return to Home